Export Department Assistant
Venture Industries Sp. z o.o. has been present on the European ventilation industry market since 1990, guaranteeing a high level of commercial service in a customer-friendly atmosphere.
Thanks to the potential productive capacity based on our own factory unit in Grudziądz, partner networks in Poland, different branches in Scandinavia and Western Europe, we have achieved the position of one of the most trustful producers and suppliers of industrial ventilation equipment.
Due to our dynamic development, we are looking for a person to take position as:
Export Department Assistant
Miejsce pracy: Łomianki, Warszawa (okolice)
Numer referencyjny: VIK-DTE-18/2
Job description, tasks and challenges we have for You:
- Processing purchase orders , making reports, and answering clients inquiries,
- Cooperating with other internal departments: purchasing/logistics, technical and production planning department,
- Preparing and supervising offers,
- Establishing an excellent customer relationship.
Requirements, i.e. what we will take into consideration during recruitment process
- University degree,
- Polish speaker (Minimum level B1 – for foreigners),
- Customer service experience, preferably in technical industry,
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English. Knowledge of other languages will be welcome an advantage,
- Proficient knowledge of programs of MS Office,
- An ability to learn quickly and to transfer the information,
- Reliability, accuracy, methodical and communication skills,
- Ability to work in team and under pressure,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good organizational skills.
The person who meets the above requirements can count on:
- Open-ended contract after the trial period,
- Full time shift, solid salary,
- Interesting and stable work environment in a company with dynamical developing market worldwide
- Competitive employment conditions and benefits including: specialist training, bonus salary, the opportunity to participate in Language classes (English, Spanish, German) sports cards and integration trips,
- The possibility of professional development, upgrading qualifications and promotion.
People who meet the requirements described above are welcome to participate in our recruitment process. In addition to the CV with the current photograph and cover letter, please attach any references / documents confirming your qualifications: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the clause in the CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Venture Industries Sp. z o.o. based in Łomianki in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662) ".